Labels

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Do you have a home business? What do you like about your product or opportunity? Do you have a website? I'm curious to see how many businesses we can have represented in my comment section. Tell all my readers about what you do and why!

I'll go first:

My primary business is VEMMA. I have been a member for 3 years and not only love the product but also am thankful for the opportunity. VEMMA is a liquid vitamin supplement that comes in 3 forms - 1 - Daily 2oz. shot. - 1 - 8oz. energy drink (VERVE) and 1 - 3 oz. energy shot (VERVE ENERGY SHOT). You can check out my website at www.myvhealth.com. The company does give you 2 free websites - you can check out a sample at the following:
www.myvemma.com/kimabsher
www.myverve.com/kimabsher

Alright... now it's your turn - What's your opportunity!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors